Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling stronger today

This is my week off chemo and today is the best I have felt in 3 days. Wish I knew if there was anything I could do to keep this type of energy every day.

As many of you know I am an Oblate with the Order of Julian of Norwich Each week, Fr. Gregory, the Guardian (head) of the Monastery in Wisconsin presents a talk to the monks and nuns there. He always shares them with the Oblates and Associates of the Order. Last week he spoke about Blessed Titus Brandsma. "Blessed" is the final (but not guaranteed) step in achieving sainthood in the Roman Catholic Church. I felt Brandsma's life and Fr. Gregory's talk was so moving I wanted to share it with those who may be interested. To read the two page talk on-line, click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bob,

Your new haircut looks great! I have thought of you often and keep you in my prayers.