Friday, August 15, 2008

Chemo-like symptoms, fevers, sweats, etc.


For the last several days I have been having chemo-like symptoms, even though I have not had chemo in over 2.5 weeks. Wonder what I will feel like after chemo starts next Tuesday !!!!! This is very disappointing. I was hoping we could take off on a 1 or 2 day road trip to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary, but I guess that is not going to happen. The lighthouse has a double meaning, first it is the one at Cape Disappointment which reflects my current state of mind and second it is a beacon for me to use to determine where do we go from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob and Martha

keep up the great attitude and focus on living....Carver Cossey sends his best, he house sat for us while we went on a weekend to San Diego to see Tower of Power
Had a nice time. He remembers you from a singing group your were into together. What a talent he is

All our prayers and best wishes to you and Martha

Gia and Bob

Hope you are feeling better now