Friday, August 29, 2008

Have a great Holiday Weekend everyone !

I had my chemo on Tuesday and so far no real apparent side effects, just a little lethargy (but could be laziness). I celebrated my 62nd birthday on Wednesday. Martha and I went to our St. Thomas Wed. Eucharist/Healing Service where I was surprised to see a fairly big crowd that sang Happy B'Day to me as I came in. And after the service they had brought ice cream cake as part of the continued celebration. It is wonderful to have so many loving people in our church family.

John (Martha's son), Mira, Kaya and Lucas drove in today from Las Vegas where they had spent several days. They leave for Boston, their home, early Sunday morning.

Martha and I plan on driving to Dana Point (where we lived before moving to Temecula) on Tuesday to hang out at the Marina and perhaps the beach. We both need to get out of the house for a change of scenery. Martha needing it more than me I suspect.

No comments: