Monday, September 01, 2008

I finally did it !!!


Over the last few years as my "baby-fine" hair continued to thin I thought about just cutting it all off. After the effects of chem0, the little bit of hair I had left looked like cat fur. So, off with it all. My daughter Jen (who is a former hairdresser and has retained the tools of her trade) cut it this morning.

Last Friday night I was told about a belated birthday present. All the kids bought a hot air balloon ride for me for the next day. Jen, Rusty, Toy and I arrived at the lift off site in the Temecula vineyards at 5:30am. However, an encroaching thunderstorm caused the flight to be canceled before we could get started. We will probably reschedule it in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome devil!

Love
Jen

Anonymous said...

I think you look handsome and sophisticated! See you soon.

Love, Joyce C