Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Update 8/5/09

We did finally hear from the comparative CT scan. We were not given any specific numbers yet (they have been requested) but the Pancreatic tumor has shrunk. The liver lesion is still there. My blood cancer markers continue to go down. However, I still don't have the energy levels I need, those blood counts are down. I just finished my 9th Procrit shot and it should have started working a couple of weeks ago. I think I will try and have the doctor get a blood transfusion.

I didn't take chemo last Tuesday since the lab didn't have my results back. And I am taking the next two weeks off from chemo.

So except for that I am ready to get back in the game (maybe not the Olympics).

Martha got her cast off yesterday, so no more Purple Paw. She is in a brace and will start physical therapy this week (3 X week). She is not anxious to the other hand fixed just yet.....
She had lots of pain and inability to do the things she was always used to doing.

More later. Thank you for your email, prayers, thoughts and cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news! I'm so happy to hear all of your positive out look.

I hope for more good things to happen in our family ^___^

Love,

Toy