Thursday, October 09, 2008

Good day

I have been having trouble getting to sleep and Martha suggested I get up earlier might help me get to sleep earlier. I got up at 6am and felt so good that I took Letty on her daily walk, about 1.25 miles. It was the first time I had walked her in quite a few months. Later that morning we met with some financial planners here at the house.

And for lunch I went out with our parish priest, Fr. Robert.

Later this afternoon Martha took me out to run some errands, library and post office.

All in all a full day for me.

It's 7 pm now and I am sure I won't be staying up to watch all of the Laker/Clipper exhibition game tonight. I hope to be asleep before it ends.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Hi Bob,

Just thinking about you and sending my prayers for health and healing your way!