Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Nothing much new this week.

I did find out that my PET scan will be moved to Tuesday, 12/2/08. My oncologist wants me to have some more chemo under my belt before taking it. Plus it will follow 2 weeks of being off chemo which should give a better scan. The PET people the scan can be unpredictable if you are in the middle of a chemo cycle. So it is hurry up and wait. It is a good thing the 4 precepts of the Order of Julian are Await, Allow, Accept and Attend.

One more chemo next week then I get another two weeks off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add another "A" to the precepts: You are Awesome! God is walking with you every step of the way. Prayers and blessings, Sue and Chris

Unknown said...

Lots of love to you Dad...I'm in class and we're Skyping Roanoke College. I told Roanoke and Salem that you said hello!!!